Date:      Mon, 3 Jul 2006 13:15:27 +0100
From:      "Kerry Jean" <jeankerry@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-pf@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Redirecting packets to the machine itself

Hi,

I am new to FreeBSD and PF. I am porting an application from Linux to =
FreeBSD. One aspect is that packets destined for another machine on port =
3322 are also captured by a Linux router and forwarded to port 3323 on =
that router. As a result the router will receive and read the packet =
while still allowing it to be forwarded. This was done simply in Linux =
using iptables with     "iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p udp --dport =
3322 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 3323"

Is this possible in FreeBSD using PF or any of the other firewall =
programs? I want PF (or another FreeBSD application) to redirect packets =
destined for port 3322 (on any machine) to be redirected to port 3323 on =
the local machine but also forwarded to the other machines.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Regards,
Anthony