Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:57:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   3 mozilla problems

1.  I have problems with pulldowns working under gnome, but not under
    windowmaker - I finally found a publc site to demonstrate this.
    Check out http://www.artofshaving.com, enter the main site, and
    mouse-over'razors', scrolling down to 'straight razors'.  Under
    gnome the hotspot for clicking is tiny, and in windowmaker it's
    the whole box.  It's difficult to click...

2.  Java doesn't work for me from gnome2/gnome2-fifth-toe install, I
    still get the

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/local/jdk1.3.1/jre/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so
[/usr/local/jdk1.3.1/jre/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so:
Undefined symbol "gdk_input_add"]

     error.

3.  This is probably just a mozilla problem, but it leaks memory like
    a pig!  I was reading yahoo groups and it swelled up to 250M+ and
    was adding at least a meg on each page I viewed.  Is this normal?
    Any way to fix this?

Thanks for all the good gnome work...

- Mike H.