Date:      Sun, 15 Feb 1998 12:30:20 -0700
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        ejon@colltech.com
Cc:        ken@plutotech.com (Kenneth D. Merry), mike@smith.net.au, smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DEC PW 6200 troubles - more info

Hi,

> 	Well, I wanted to hold off replying to your suggestion
> until I'd checked for the 12th time, but now I'm sure: there is
> no such option.
> 	There's also no issue date for the BIOS either in ROM
> or on the download page, so I don't know if it's reasonable
> to expect an update any time soon.
>
> 	Does anyone have any other suggestions on where to
> go next?

You will have to start debugging the actual code.  If possible use
ddb to catch the point of error.  If it happens too soon in the boot process
you will need to start putting printf()s in the code to track down the
exact spot of the problem.  Once this is done we can consider the fix...

--
Steve Passe	| powered by