Date:      Sat, 21 Apr 2007 22:05:23 +0200
From:      =?windows-1250?Q?J=E1n_=8Aebo=9A=EDk?= <sebosik@demax.sk>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fonts problem with IceWM with experimental X.org

--------------070207030109000402000300

Hi there

Problem solved.. classical PEBKAC.

Bug: I`ve copied TrueType fonts into /usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/TTF as
"root", but I forgot to change permissions to allow other system users
read them

'chmod 644 /usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/TTF/*' solved my problem

tnx
---
Jan Sebosik, Slovakia

--------------070207030109000402000300
	filename="Fonts problem with IceWM with experimental X.org"