Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:40:43 -0600
From:      Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mounting Netware drive onto 4.0-CURRENT ...

In the last episode (Feb 16), The Hermit Hacker said:
> athena# ncplogin -S admin.acadiau.ca -U marc
> Warning: no cfg files found.
> ncplogin: can't find server ADMIN.ACADIAU.CA: syserr = No route to host
> athena# ncplogin -A admin.acadiau.ca
> ncplogin: no default connection found: syserr = Bad file descriptor

> How does one 'set a route to host' in IPX? :(

Hm. the "no route to host" means that it couldn't find
"admin.acadiau.ca" as a netware server name.  I believe that the NCP
code is all bindery only right now, so giving an NDS object wouldn't
work.  See if "ncplist s" shows any servers, and try to log into one of
those.

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@emsphone.com