Date:      10 Jul 2002 10:52:35 +1000
From:      Andrew Thomson <ajthomson@optushome.com.au>
To:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   evolution autocomplete problem with cursor in subject line

I had this problem in 1.0.7 and having just upgraded, in 1.0.8 as well.

I have all tested this problem on a colleague's computer running linux
and evolution and he didn't experience the problem.

Problem:

Basically the cursor gets left around and seems to wreak havoc. When the
cursor is in the subject line, and I try and click back into the To:
box, I can type in the To box however a cursor remains in the subject
line. The best way to get around it is to tab the cursor out of the
subject line.

If I don't do this, when the cursor is in the subject line and
autocomplete tries to finish an email address, the box of options comes
up but I never get passed that and my mouse is locked and I have to use
some keyboard shortcuts to bring up a term and kill evolution.

What to do to repeat:
-- new email
-- type a contact
-- tab/click down to subject
-- type in subject
-- try and autocomplete another recipient

So basically in my case, I can have a blinking cursor in the To field
and at the same time, a blinking cursor in the subject line!

Hope I've made my problem clear!!

Regards,

Andrew