Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 00:46:13 +0100
From:      Jeff.Kelly@t-online.de (=?iso-8859-1?Q?Christian_Fl=FCgel?=)
To:        "Andrew Boothman" <andrew@cream.org>
Cc:        "Dillion Klein" <dillionklein@hotpop.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: NTFS w/ FreeBSD dual boot

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Boothman" <andrew@cream.org>
To: "Christian Flügel" <Jeff.Kelly@t-online.de>
Cc: "Dillion Klein" <dillionklein@hotpop.com>;
<freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 4:43 PM

> That's an interesting method of dual-booting Christian, I presume this
> uses the NT Loader to select between the different OS's.

yes it uses the NT Bootmanager to select between the partitions.

> I can report, however, that I had no problem using FreeBSD's boot
> manager to select between Win2K and FreeBSD. Perhaps this is easier for
> a new user?

The NT Bootmanager is already there so why not use it?
But you can also use the FreeBSD Bootmanager to select partitions its just a
matter of personal preference.

I have just recommended the method I am more familiar with.

Regards

Christian