Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:09:49 +0200
From:      "Vahric MUHTARYAN" <vahric@doruk.net.tr>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Production Or Not How Do you know that ? I don't know

Hi Everybody ,

	I'm watching the list too much time Everybody said that 4.9 for
production evn. And Maybe 5.2 will be for production env. Could you say
witch list I have to watch for this release will be for production env.
Or not ?!

	And I don't understand why all release products can't used for
production env . because I red documents and mails said that
-- CURRENT have feture options and for testing env.
-- STABLE is more better then CURRENT but it's not for prodcution too
-- RELESE is more better then STABLE , tested more then STABLE and have
cleared code but Why all of releases are not for production env .

	Somebody said that all 5.x releases was the bleeding edge
development versions at this moment Why you are say 5.1 RELEASE ...