Date:      	Mon, 24 Apr 1995 12:20:57 -0300
From:      Kevin S Lennox <af553@cfn.cs.dal.ca>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Install Question

Hello  From Nova Scotia,

I have been trying off and on for about a week to install FreeBSD from the
Walnut Creek CD I purchased. It is FreeBSD 2.0 on the January 95 disk
(labeled January 94! :)) I guess the cd rom I have is not supported in
this version, it is a sound blaster card (non scsi) and cd-rom drive.
Thats fine, but I tryed to create floppys but was not able to. My
question is that I could not find a FAQ or something that showed me how
to correctly create floppys for installation, is there one?

I did try to copy the files in the bindist sub dir to floppys but could
still not get it to install.

Thank you in advance
Kevin S Lennox
af553@cfn.cs.dal.ca