Date:      Sat, 20 Jan 2001 11:31:21 +0100
From:      Thomas Bader <thomasb@trash.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Invalid partition table

Hi all

I'm running FreeBSD 4.1-STABLE on my Pentium 120Mhz box.  It
worked well for quiet a while now.  But yesterday I created
a new slice on my 10Gbyte IDE harddisk (using
/stand/sysinstall).

Today I had to reboot my machine.  And I noticed, my machine
wouldn't boot.  I just see "Invalid partition table".  I
guess, this is an error message of my BIOS.

So.... what can I do to fix this?

Btw.: Please Cc me when replying to this mail, because I
cannot access my account where this mailinglist is delivered
to (because of FreeBSD's failure).

Cheers
--=20
  .-.   Thomas Bader =B7 thomasb@trash.net.remove =B7 http://www.t-bader.ch=
/  .-.
  oo|                                                                     o=
o|
 /`'\     Einen Unix-Shellaccount gibt es unter http://www.trash.net/    /`=
'\
(\_;/)       PGP Key-ID: 0x3A4B7F5D (RSA)  0x7584F5D8 (DSA/EG)          (\_=
;/)