Date:      Sat, 2 Jan 2010 06:22:13 -0500
From:      Jerry <gesbbb@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Openoffice3 and aspell

On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 20:00:28 -0800 (PST)
Neil Short <neshort@yahoo.com> replied:

>Does it include a thesaurus?

Until at least recently there was no English (American) language
thesaurus. BTW, have fun with the 'extensions'. I have seen grown men
cry trying to get them installed correctly in FreeBSD; much less get
them to work correctly. If you have any other word processor available,
irregardless of OS, I would strongly recommend using it.

--
Jerry
gesbbb@yahoo.com

I look at life as being cruise director on the Titanic.
I may not get there, but I'm going first class.

	Art Buchwald