Date:      Wed, 13 Aug 2014 07:07:45 -0400
From:      Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Ports marked IGNORE

--Sig_/sz9a_8d2FvMoFK82a3hCBVh

Wed, 13 Aug 2014 07:03:19 -0400

While running "portupgrade -a", I found the following ports were marked as
IGNORE:

        - print/acroread9 (marked as IGNORE)
        - ftp/linux-f10-curl (marked as IGNORE)
        - textproc/linux-f10-expat (marked as IGNORE)
        - security/linux-f10-gnutls (marked as IGNORE)
        - security/linux-f10-libgcrypt (marked as IGNORE)
        - textproc/linux-f10-libxml2 (marked as IGNORE)
        - security/linux-f10-nss (marked as IGNORE)
        - net/linux-f10-openldap (marked as IGNORE)
        - security/linux-f10-openssl (marked as IGNORE)
        - graphics/linux-f10-png (marked as IGNORE)
        - graphics/linux-f10-tiff (marked as IGNORE)

Are there any plains to update/correct these programs? Also, what is suppose
to replace "print/acroread9"? I need that program or something that works
similar to it. I know, or at least have never found any program that works
like Adobe Acrobat does on FreeBSD, but at least I need the functionality of
regular Adobe for working with PDF files.

--=20
Jerry