Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:26:52 -0500
From:      "Allen Edwards" <aedwards@hiqinternet.com>
To:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Newbie Post - Limiting processes

Thank you all kindly.  I am the kind of newbie who has a few brain cells
left, and little hints like a file existing called "login.conf" and the man
works on it was a great help.  Also thanks for the tips here, I had it set
for 2 and might bump it up to 5.

I got the idea of background process from a web-site that sells shell
accounts.

http://www.digital-galaxy.net/index2.htm

They sell based on HDD space as well as background processes.

Thanks again for everyone's help.

Sincerely,
Allen Edwards
Sr. Applications Engineer