Date:      Wed, 03 Mar 1999 16:07:56 +1000
From:      "Lachlan O'Dea" <lodea@vet.com.au>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   JRE port?

Would it be possible to make a port with just the JRE? If I understand
Sun's license properly, it should be possible to include a JRE package
on FreeBSD release CDs. I think it would be nice if FreeBSD shipped with
the JRE included.

Of course, I have no idea how difficult it might be to make a JRE port.
Just an idea.

--
Lachlan O'Dea <mailto:LODea@vet.com.au>   Computer Associates Pty Ltd
Webmaster                                   Vet - Anti-Virus Software