Date:      Mon, 09 Apr 2001 10:04:56 -0400
From:      Mikel <mikel@ocsinternet.com>
To:        John Howie <JHowie@msn.com>
Cc:        James Wyatt <jwyatt@rwsystems.net>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Theory Question

I've heard this as well; and seem to remember hearing it while attending some
cisco training or something. I fully agree, that they aren't very good for
security, and truthfully I don't think they're very good for a busy network
either...

Ok that's my $0.01. Thanks to all for a very thought provoking thread...

Cheers,
Mikel