Date:      Mon, 12 Oct 1998 18:53:40 -0400
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>, Nicolas Souchu <Nicolas.Souchu@prism.uvsq.fr>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, -current <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>, Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>, Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Subject:   Re: bktr over new I2C framework, ready

Isn't it the Brooktree 848K driver?  BKTR0 points to my Brooktree card that
I got from my Intel beta kit ages ago.

Made in Ireland.. Go figure.. But it works.. I think. :-)

At 03:42 PM 10/12/98 -0700, Julian Elischer wrote:
>yes but what IS it?
>
>I have an I2C device attached to some programmable pins
>and I understand the protocol,
>but 'bktr' means nothing to me.. What is it?
>
>julian
>
>On Mon, 12 Oct 1998, Nicolas Souchu wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> bktr over the new I2C framework is now ready. Although, no man page is
>> available :( This is my next priority.
>>
>> But it works. Ready to test it?
>>
>> --
>> Nicolas.Souchu@prism.uvsq.fr
>> FreeBSD - Turning PCs into workstations - http://www.FreeBSD.org

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange 207-942-0275
http://www.droo.orland.me.us