From:      "demon" <hilbert@yandex.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Install FreeBSD 4.4 into EXTENDED Partition

In installation programm of FreeBSD 4.4 I have select extended partition, FreeBSD said, that
this partition will be deleted (TOGETHER WITH LINUX NATIVE AND SWAP PARTITIONS!).

How can I do something like this:

|               |                EXTENDED              |               |               |
|Primary (FAT32)|--------------------------------------|Primary (FAT32)|Primary (FAT32)|????
|               |Linux native|linux Swap|FreeBSD Slince|               |               |