Date:      Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:21:27 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <charon@hades.hell.gr>
To:        Dementsov Alexey <aledem@chat.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I have question

On Sun, Jan 16, 2000 at 02:54:51AM +0300, Dementsov Alexey wrote:

> I would be very grateful if you could give some information about
> configuration ppp for remote access from Microsoft client to FreeBSD
> server.

Chapter 14 of the Handbook (Serial Communications) contains some
information which you must find helpful.

Another part of the Handbook that seems relevant and contains very
detailed information is chapter 15 (PPP and SLIP).

Of course, the Pedantic PPP Primer found at http://www.freebsd.org/ in
the tutorials section is always a nice thing to have too.

Ciao.

--
Giorgos Keramidas, < keramida @ ceid . upatras . gr >
"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing." [Aristotle]