Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 2000 15:35:09 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?P=E4r_Thoren?= <t98pth@student.hk-r.se>
To:        Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@inwind.it>
Cc:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?P=E4r?= Thoren <t98pth@student.hk-r.se>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: drive layout

On Sun, 10 Sep 2000, Salvo Bartolotta wrote:

> [...]

Hi salvo
First of all, thanx for helping med with my stupid questions ;)

The reason I asked this is that in /dev i got:

ad0s1a=20
ad0s1b etc...

and

ad0a
ad0b etc...

In fstab I=B4m mounting the devices called ad0s1a, ad0s1f etc..

But when I am compiling the kernel with the old wd drivers there is only=20

wd0a
wd0b
wd0c etc...

There is no wd0s1a-h devices.

So...the question is...can I mount wd0a, wd0f etc. instead of ad0s1a,
ad0s1f etc. when I=B4m using the wd driver?

/P=E4r