Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:43:28 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>, "David O'Brien" <obrien@nuxi.com>
Subject:   Re: ports/30119: Update editors/openoffice to 6.0.a638

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 gnats-admin@freebsd.org wrote:
> Synopsis:       Update editors/openoffice to 6.0.a638

I hope this is useful (and someone is going to install my patch), but
is someone really working on this port?

Unfortunately, I don't have the time fixing everything by myself, but
I'd definitely be willing to help here and there and also do testing.

The first thing needed for this port, though, is someone fixing
devel/stlport which is (now) required by OpenOffice.

Gerald