Date:      Fri, 03 Sep 1999 22:21:43 -0700
From:      "gang semang man" <gyoung@eudoramail.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Cc:        info@fireants.com
Subject:   PLEASE HELP ME IN EAST TIMOR !!!!!

dear,
good evening !
My name is lolo. I'm interesting to your web site. Now, I do hope your help to break foreign account. Please ! I need the ways/ steps, because I need some computer components to develop my education. I come from Indonesia, and perhaps you know that my country in economic crisis. And then, My planning is to destroy Indonesia' ARMY web site (TNI), because Indonesia' ARMY is very bad/ Fuck. I'm stay in east Timor, Indonesia.
Please give me the ways about how to buy goods (shooping) by the other man who has bank account or credit card. I'm waiting your information soonly.

thanks on your attention. Bye !