Date:      Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:12:22 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pccard migration to newbus.

I just thought I'd send a note detailing the status of the pccard
conversion to newbus.

I had about 75% of the plain FreeBSD's code changed to newbus.  I then
I started talking with some of the PAO folks.  After taking another
look at how advanced the newconfig implementation of pccard/cardbus
is, I'm going to stop my attempts to port the plain FreeBSD code in
favor of porting the newconfig pccard/cardbus code.

This will take me a while to complete, but I will keep people posted.

Please feel free to comment on this.

Wraner