Date:      Mon, 6 Apr 1998 17:24:12 -0700
From:      "Michael P. Sale" <mike@merchantsnet.com>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   mounting floppy file systems

Hi all,

I've been sort of lurking in the background here (as I seem to do with most
newsgroups), but as a newbie ran into something semi-annoying today.  While
trying to mount my floppy (following instructions on "the complete freebsd"
pg 211) I ran into all sorts of fun with that darn /A.  After buying a
little sense, I did some searching and came up with the /mnt instead.  Works
just fine now, though I'm still searching for how to get the /A set up as
well..

Was I jettin along too fast at the beginning of the book, possibly missing
the part that told me why /A should work later?  Is this worth asking to get
put in as Errata later?  I kinda figured that it must be somewhere else in
the book, or else it would have made it into the first errata.

Thoughts....comments?

Thanks,

Mike
Michael P. Sale