Date:      Mon, 8 Jan 2001 09:30:02 -0600
From:      "Hudson, Henrik H." <hhudson@eschelon.com>
To:        'Cornet Frederic' <Frederic.Cornet@cnes.fr>
Cc:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: GeForce 2 MX

Hey Fred-

The GeForce2 chipset is now supported by XFree 4.0.2 . I didn't look if this
was in the ports yet (4.0.1 was the last time I looked), but the compile for
X is pretty painless. Make sure to read the README and you're set.

Henrik

---
Henrik Hudson

Microsoft: "Where would you like to go to today"
Linux: "Where would you like to go tomorrow"
FreeBSD: "Hey,when are you guys going to catch up"