Date:      Fri, 12 Apr 1996 03:27:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        deischen@iworks.InterWorks.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question about Motif

 * Just did and it worked great!  I modified the patch file to use
 * ${MOTIFLIB} instead of -lXm, and the port Makefile to set
 * REQUIRES_MOTIF.  No problems.

Cool cool.

 * I noticed the nedit patch file that was in
 * ports-current/editors/nedit/patches/patch-aa still had a hardcoded
 * /usr/X11R6/lib/libXm.a instead of ${MOTIFLIB}.  Were you going to
 * make the appropriate changes to nedit as well?

Yes, they should all be fixed by now (I mean, on all the mirror
servers -- I fixed this yesterday :).

 * I really like this new bsd.port.mk Motif method.  Very simple and clean :-)

Thanks. :)

Satoshi