Date:      Wed, 27 Jan 2016 20:45:03 +0100
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        "fage.testa_b@libero.it" <fage.testa_b@libero.it>
Cc:        "fage.testa_b--- via freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: update map OSMScout

On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 10:16:16 +0100 (CET), fage.testa_b--- via freebsd-quest=
ions wrote:
> Hello,
>  can you help me, I can not update the maps for OSMScout.
>  Here what happens (use ubuntu 15.10)

This is the FreeBSD user questions mailing list (as indicated
by the name "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org". You should post
your question to a UbuntU / Linux related mailing list.

> gpg: portachiavi
> "/tmp/tmpmiw70c02/secring.gpg" creato
> gpg: portachiavi
> "/tmp/tmpmiw70c02/pubring.gpg" creato
> gpg: richiesta della
> chiave 0EEFBFEA dal server hkp keyserver.ubuntu.com
> gpg:
> /tmp/tmpmiw70c02/trustdb.gpg: creato il trustdb
> gpg: chiave
> 0EEFBFEA: chiave pubblica "Launchpad usbpicprog-stable"
> importata
> gpg: non =E8 stata
> trovata alcuna chiave completamente affidabile
> gpg: Numero totale
> esaminato: 1
> gpg:             =20
> importate: 1  (RSA: 1)
> OK

It helps to provide the error message text in its "native" language,
which is English. Not every participant on this mailing list is able
to translate this, but English will usually work quite well even for
non-native speakers. This doesn't just apply to this mailing list
(which, as I said, is the wrong list in your case), but is true for
most international mailing list or web forums.

> W: Impossibile
> recuperare
> http://ppa.launchpad.net/fransschreuder1/osmscout-import/ubuntu/dists/wil=
y/main/binary-amd64/Packages
>  404  Not Found

The required resource cannot be found. Check this listing:

http://ppa.launchpad.net/fransschreuder1/osmscout-import/ubuntu/dists/

Try to update OSMScout so it might update its resource list.
In worst case, contact the person respondible for this resource,
or maybe even OSMScout's maintainer for Ubuntu.

> E: Impossibile
> scaricare alcuni file di indice: saranno ignorati o verranno usati
> quelli vecchi.

Hmmm... I don't understand. Good luck anyway! :-)

--=20
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany
Happy FreeBSD user since 4.0