Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:07:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      Omer Faruk Sen <ofsenfreebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        Rossen Raykov <rraykov@sageian.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bind8.2.3 port

You can download that port from www.freshports.org or
www.freebsd.org/ports
But I think there is  a compilation problem with it.I
am not sure but I have tried to compile that port 4
times with the same source code.It has given me errors
everytime and all of them was in different .c
file.Weird isn't it.And after compiling it.I made a
reboot but sysctl command and some of my system
command started to give core dumps.I am not sure
bind8.2.3 port is the reason for that any feedback ???

--- Rossen Raykov <rraykov@sageian.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Form where I can get bind8.2.3 port?
> I found only bind-8.2.2.p7.tgz and bind-9.1.0.tgz
> in

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-4-stable/All/