Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 2014 11:26:37 -0500
From:      David Noel <david.i.noel@gmail.com>
To:        Steven Friedrich <steven.e.friedrich@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Re: Cable Modems for Large Networks

> Are you paying $100 per month for a cable modem, or is the cable bill tha=
> and includes the modem?

That's the ballpark for my total bill from Comcast -- internet + modem.

> I bought the 2nd best motorola cable modem at
> walmart for less than 100.  The best costs about 150-200.  These modems b=
ond
> cable channels and are fast, but you may overload even them.!!

I'm tempted to give one of the $200 models a try but figured I'd fish
for recommendations first. I hope there's something out there that can
do what I need it to do. Co-locating or a leased T3 would run 30x what
I'm paying for this 50/10 line. :-/

> What is the model of you current modem?

SMCD3G

-David