Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 1998 10:42:26 -0800 (PST)
From:      Justin Wiley <juwiley@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   question about a dynamic drive overlay

I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask my question, if it
is not please feel free to refer me to that place.  I do not have
access to newsgroups or IRC as such, and the information I am
interested in is not listed in the FAQ to the best of my knowledge.

I have a dynamic drive overlay on my primary (and only) hard drive.  I
was wondering if installing FreeBSD will kill the overlay when it goes
to install.  This is obviouslly of some concern to me, because without
the overlay in place to "trick" the system into recognizing my 1 GB
HD, the HD is inaccessable.  I am running a 486 dx2 66 with 8 megs of
ram, the HD is a Maxtor 1.2 gig, and currently have Win95 installed
one 1 partition.

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Justin Wiley
==