Date:      Sun, 9 Jun 1996 14:00:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@freenet.hamilton.on.ca>
To:        Erik Stenerud <mock@res.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: uninstalling freebsd

On Sun, 9 Jun 1996, Erik Stenerud wrote:

> You have tonnes of documentation on installing and using freebsd, but
> nothing about uninstalling it.

Hopefully after learning how to install it, you will have walked away
with enough knowledge to know how to uninstall it.  Or maybe their's just
not enough demand for such information. :)

> How do I uninstall freebsd from my system?

Stop, and ask yourself: `Is this Really what I want to do?' ;)
fdisk /mbr
Don't forget to format the FBSD partition ("format d:", or whatever drive)

--
Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
tIM...HOEk