Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:34:36 -0700
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        Harkirat Singh <singh@pdx.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TTCP, Netperf and TcpBlast Problem

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V

On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 11:29:05AM -0700, Harkirat Singh wrote:
>=20
> This is the script file!!. I said that I went to ftp site to see whether
> it (netperf-2.1pl3) is supported for FreeBSD, but I saw all th eother OS
> but there was no reference for FreeBSD.

Ignore the f*ing ftp site.  It looks like there's something wrong with
your network configuration that you can't fetch it, so you may have to
fetch it manualy and place it in /usr/ports/distfiles (you can write
to that, can't you?).  It's totally irrelavent that the site doesn't
list FreeBSD as supported, that's what the port is for.  It works just
fine here.

-- Brooks

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V--