Date:      Fri, 8 Jun 2001 16:26:14 -0400
From:      "Michael Tang Helmeste" <glassfish@glassfish.net>
To:        "Buliwyf McGraw" <buliwyf@libertad.univalle.edu.co>
Cc:        <security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Unsafe Message

Well, this may be changed in newer versions of the library, or you could go
into the code yourself and change it. Personally I don't like going into
other people's code, but if you really want to fix this, then the best of
luck to you :)
Theres not much other answer that I can provide other than this, sorry.