Date:      Sat, 25 Dec 2004 15:14:02 +0100
From:      "Matthias F. Brandstetter" <haimat@lame.at>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Vinum bootable RAID-1 setup help

---------- quoting Faisal Ali ----------
> I really tried my best to follow the FreeBSD handbook documentation to
> setup bootable RAID-1 volume, I just can't seem to understand Section
> 17.9.2, Iam working with 5.3 i386 Release.

Since I had problems with vinum under 5.3 as well I successfully tried
gmirror ("man gmirror") and had no problems with it so far. You can create
a bootable RAID1 array with it ...

HTH! Greetings, Matthias

--
That's weird.  It's like something out of that twilighty show about
that zone.

  -- Homer Simpson
     Treehouse of Horror VI