Date:      Tue, 4 Dec 2007 00:28:48 +0100
From:      Ed Schouten <ed@fxq.nl>
To:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Bill Paul <wpaul@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ndis(4): BCM4328 driver from Apple - dies in pe_translate_addr

--EVQB43uFympFEer4

Hello,

I found another .sys/.inf this afternoon which loads properly. I now see
a ndis0 show up with the correct MAC address. Unfortunately `ifconfig
ndis0 list scan' is broken, because it tries to do some FPU operations.
Each time when I run the command, I get a lot of "fpudna in kernel
mode!" messages in my dmesg, which makes the driver as good as useless.

I guess we unlucky BCM4328 folks should wait until a native driver shows
up. :-(

--=20
 Ed Schouten <ed@fxq.nl>
 WWW: http://g-rave.nl/