Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:18:49 -0700
From:      Chris Gehlker <gehlker@fastq.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Virtual PC and Sound

Hi, I'm running FreeBSD 4.5 in Virtual PC 5.0.4 on Mac OS X and it's
actually working fine except for sound. The "System Resources Report" I
printed from Winblows says that there is a virtual Sound Blaster on IRQ 5 at
0220h-022Fh but I didn't see any drivers for it in the kernel config menu.

For what I'm doing, which is just porting some Ruby stuff that isn't working
yet on OSX, sound  really doesn't matter. Still, it would be cool.
--
I have discovered that all human evil comes from this, man's being unable
to sit still in a room. -Blaise Pascal, philosopher and mathematician