Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 2007 01:33:43 +0000
From:      "Rajen Jani (BT Yahoo! Broadband)" <x_element108@btinternet.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Remote Install using FreeBSD

Hello everyone,

            I was wondering if you could help me with this one. I am
trying to do this one without any luck. How do you remote
install FReeBSD using FreeBSD? There doesn't seem to be any
documentation around to help me. No Step 1, Step 2 , Step 3 guide.
I have searched the web and the nearest I came to was a guy using
isc-DHCP program which wasn't included in the original FreeBSD
installation. I download it to carry on with the rest of the steps but
it doesn't do well with make install clean.

If anyone has done it alternatively, please let me know. The laptop that
is going to be the client has PXE boot built in the BIOS.

Regards,

Rajen