Date:      Tue, 7 May 2013 20:36:16 +0000
From:      "Teske, Devin" <Devin.Teske@fisglobal.com>
To:        "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [UPDATE] sysutils/bsdconfig snapshot

Hello,

I've taken a new snapshot of HEAD usr.sbin/bsdconfig and made it available =
through the ports tree (as sysutils/bsdconfig). The last snapshot was quite=
 some time months ago, so a lot has changed since then.

Most notably, we now have the beginnings of the package management module, =
edging ever-closer to a 1.0 release status.

I'd like to see if there are any interested folks out there that could give=
 my updated version a go and provide some feedback. Any/all feedback would =
be greatly appreciated.

Just an FYI however=85 this code is only expected to work on 9.0-R or highe=
r.
--=20
Cheers,
Devin

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidentia=
l. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message an=
d all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any ma=
nner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware=
 that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and revie=
w by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.