Date:      Wed, 2 Jan 2013 02:40:01 GMT
From:      Taner <taner76@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/173435: Atapi cdrom boot delay

The following reply was made to PR kern/173435; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Taner <taner76@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 04:32:27 +0200

 --f46d04448073ab6efd04d2450eac

 I have recently tested 9.1-RELEASE kernel and problem still exists. It
 doesn't matter booting from cdrom or disk, there is a problem during
 probing ATAPI cd/dvd drivers as I described in #173435.