Date:      Mon, 15 Jun 1998 08:16:00 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        phil grainger <freebsd@pronet.net.au>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: the state of bsd

This is hardly "the state of BSD", this is InfoMagic dumping a bunch
of old product since they've decided to get out of the business of
doing the "BSDisc" series, probably as much because of Walnut Creek
CDROM's competition as the fact that the guy who was doing these for
them sort of ran out of steam.

I also have to say, pretty much everything I've ever seen you post to
this list falls more under the category of "slamming" FreeBSD than
advocating it.  What kind of not-so-hidden agenda have you got here,
Phil?  Perhaps you'd do us all a bigger favor by simply switching to
an OS you're actually capable of advocating, since nothing I've seen
from you would indicate that BSD falls into that category.  Does the
term "troll" mean anything to you?

- Jordan