Date:      Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:46:00 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        sroberts@dsl.pipex.com
Cc:        Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: So what's replaced pspell-0.12.2_1?

--gatW/ieO32f1wygP

On Sat, Sep 21, 2002 at 01:37:03AM +0100, Stacey Roberts wrote:
> If by dependancies, you refer to stuff like Evolution and Etherape, then
> they're still showing up on my system as requiring pspell.., hence my
> weariness to proceed with this..,

Neither evolution nor etherape depend on pspell.  Evolution depends on
gnomespell, which depends in turn on aspell, and etherape has no
dependency on any spell-checker that I can see (and as a network
traffic monitor I can't see why it should need one).

It looks like you either have out of date ports, or some screwed up
dependencies in your packages.

Kris

--gatW/ieO32f1wygP

--gatW/ieO32f1wygP--