Date:      Sun, 20 Sep 2009 23:42:22 +0200
From:      Christof Schulze <christof.schulze@gmx.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   zpool scrub hangs on 7.2-stable

Hello,

currently I am running a 7.2 stable with zfs v13.
Things work nicely except that zpool scrub hangs without disk activity.
I do not get any error messages in dmesg or /var/log/messages and therefore I
do not know where to look further.

Is this a known issue or should I investigate? If the latter is the case I
would need some help doing so.

% uname -a                                           ~
FreeBSD ccschu935 7.2-STABLE FreeBSD 7.2-STABLE #0: Tue Jul  7 04:56:00 CEST
2009     root@ccschu935:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64
% zpool status                                       ~
  pool: tank
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: scrub in progress for 0h3m, 0,00% done, 3370h48m to go
config:

	NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
	tank        ONLINE       0     0     0
	  ad0s6     ONLINE       0     0     0
	  ad0s3f    ONLINE       0     0     0
	  ad0s3e    ONLINE       0     0     0
	cache
	  mmcsd0    UNAVAIL      0     0     0  cannot open

errors: No known data errors

kind Regards

Christof