Date:      Tue, 21 May 2002 13:30:53 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache + threads under FreeBSD ...

A little more digging in the CVS logs, it looks like it was, in fact, MFCs
to 4.x:

revision 1.2.2.3
date: 2001/12/15 20:03:52;  author: alfred;  state: Exp;  lines: +51 -5
MFC: 1.6
sendfile wrap fix.

but, in January, things were reverted in 5.x, but never reflected in 4.x?

revision 1.7
date: 2002/01/22 23:35:09;  author: dg;  state: Exp;  lines: +0 -11
Undo the work-around for the sendfile bug where nbytes needed the hdr/trl
size added to it in order for it to work properly when nbytes != 0.

Reviewed by:    alfred
MFC after:      3 days