Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:28:20 +0200
From:      h <h@erathia.be>
To:        ports@freebsd.org,  openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   openoffice crashes the whole system

I've had this bug twice already ...

When pasting from a selection made on a website (typically, a
confirmation page after ordering something online, because I have no
printer, and I'm too lazy to try to print from popups), openoffice first
hangs, then eventually X goes black and the whole system reboots and
gets in to a background filesystem check after the boot ...

Here's my config:

- FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE #0: Wed Aug 22 00:24:58 CEST
2007 i386

openoffice.org-2.3.20070822

kde-3.5.7

768mb ram