Date:      Mon, 18 Oct 2004 00:05:38 -0400
From:      NetAdmin <daemon@foxchat.net>
To:        synrat <synrat@wirewalk.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dummynet

--=-WCAQj2XZV7R27Ja6vnpE

try this, it works for me.

${fwcmd} add pipe 1 { tcp or udp } from ${oip} to any 21
${fwcmd} pipe 1 config mask src-ip 0x000000ff bw 128Kbit/s queue
20Kbytes
You can set the 128Kbit/s to anything but I'm not sure I'd use 2Kbit/s.
You may need to play with the 0x000000ff.  Just install whatmask from
/usr/ports/net-mgmt/whatmask

Regards