Date:      Sun, 5 Mar 1995 20:35:15 -0800
From:      frohlich@netcom.com (Seth A. Frohlich)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   printer not working

   I am having some trouble with my printer and FreeBSD 2.0. I have a
HP laserjet series II. It is attached to a parallel port which is being found
during the boot process as an interrupt driven port using irq7.
  I have modified the initial printcap file by changing the :lp=lp to
:lp=lpt0 This causes the printer to print however it prints either
garbage or nothing at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
seth