Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2000 06:38:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Shawn Kelly <kellysm_2k@yahoo.com>
To:        Darren Reed <avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipfw vs ipfilter

--0-1804289383-964705101=:10725

>I should add that if YOU feel it is important then YOU should add some worth to them by donating some of your time.

I agree. But I need some time to learn C/C++. I'm lucky that I can spell C/C++ let alone program in it. Once I get FreeBSD installed, and start playing, I'll be able to start learning C and then contributing.

Not an excuse, but a reason.

Shawn

--0-1804289383-964705101=:10725

<P>&gt;I should add that if YOU feel it is important then YOU should add some worth to them by donating some of your time.<BR></P>
<P>I agree. But I need some time to learn C/C++. I'm lucky that I can spell C/C++ let alone program in it. Once I get FreeBSD installed, and start playing, I'll be able to start learning C and then contributing.</P>
<P>Not an excuse, but a reason.</P>
Get <a href="http://mail.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! Mail</a> - Free email you can access from anywhere!
--0-1804289383-964705101=:10725--