Date:      Sat, 26 Oct 2002 19:40:01 +0100
From:      lewiz <purple@lewiz.info>
To:        mess-mate <messmate@tiscali.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions-en <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: mailer

--gr/z0/N6AeWAPJVB

On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 06:00:37PM +0200, mess-mate wrote:
> Hi,
> is there any mailer as for ex. mutt but with a=20
> graphical front-end in console ? Debian Woody.
> Thanks for your help
> mess-mate
>=20
>=20

  mutt has a graphical front-end.  You could try pine though, if you
don't like mutt.  I think you are posting to the wrong mailing list, try
a Debian one.

-lewiz.

--=20
	"Reflections on Ice-Breaking"
Candy
Is dandy
But liquor
Is quicker.
		-- Ogden Nash
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) (``the
intended recipient(s)'') to whom it is addressed.  It may contain
information which is privileged and confidential within the meaning of
applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender as soon as possible.
--|| url: http://lewiz.info/ | http://www.westwood.karoo.net/pgpkey ||--

--gr/z0/N6AeWAPJVB

--gr/z0/N6AeWAPJVB--