Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 2000 14:32:06 +0100 (CET)
From:      Morten-Christian Bernson <freebsd-questions@mortencb.cx>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   /usr/ports/graphics/gd

I just updated the ports collection (ports-supfile.static).
I am trying to install the graphics/gd-package, and get the following
errors:
1) The checksum is wrong.
2) If I retry with NO_CHECKSUM=yes, I get the following error:
   patch: **** can't cd to /usr/ports/graphics/gd/work/gd-1.8: No such
      file or directory
I tried to download the package manually to see if it had a wrong version
of the file, I did a make clean build to see if there were any old files
lying around and so on, but I can't get it installed.

I need this to install mrtg, so I would really like to get it working.
I am running 3.4-STABLE.

Any help is appreciated.

/-- Morten-Christian Bernson/---\---/-\---/---\-----/mortencb@mortencb.cx \
          \   /         `-'                     `-'  Missing\Babylon 5
           `-' SMS to my GSM-Phone: mail to sms@mortencb.cx  `-'