Date:      Sat, 26 Oct 2002 19:54:35 +0100
From:      lewiz <purple@lewiz.info>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   linux_emu rpm.

--fOHHtNG4YXGJ0yqR

Hi,

  I've been trying to get some Windows apps to run nicely with WINE
these past few days with little success.  I've decided to try the
CodeWeavers Linux RPM.  I've got it all downloaded but when I try
/compat/linux/usr/bin/rpmi -i xxx.rpm I just get "-i: unknown option".
Maybe I'm missing something but that seems a bit odd (it's even listed
if I simply run rpmi).

# pkg_info|grep linux
linux-sun-jdk-1.3.1.04_1 Sun Java Development Kit 1.3 for Linux
linux_base-7.1_1    The base set of packages needed in Linux mode
linuxdoc-1.1        The Linuxdoc SGML DTD
sgmlformat-1.7_2    Generates groff and HTML from linuxdoc and docbook SGML=
 doc

  Thanks very much,

-lewiz.

--=20
"Sometimes I simply feel that the whole world is a cigarette and I'm
the only ashtray."
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) (``the
intended recipient(s)'') to whom it is addressed.  It may contain
information which is privileged and confidential within the meaning of
applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender as soon as possible.
--|| url: http://lewiz.info/ | http://www.westwood.karoo.net/pgpkey ||--

--fOHHtNG4YXGJ0yqR

--fOHHtNG4YXGJ0yqR--