Date:      Fri, 15 Aug 1997 03:38:27 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Adam David <adam@veda.is>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject:   VirtualHost in Apache 1.2.1 ?

[cross-posted, please observe relevant Cc: in replies]

I recently upgraded to Apache 1.2.1 and noticed that my VirtualHost
directives stopped working. This is freshly compiled under FreeBSD
3.0-current. Is this a known problem or is something weird going on?
(I'd rather check this out before delving into the guts of it).

Port 80
BindAddress foo.bar.com
ServerName foo.bar.com
<VirtualHost a.b.com:80>
ServerName a.b.com
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost foo.bar.com:8080>
ServerName foo.bar.com
</VirtualHost>

There are no listen directives anywhere and no BindAddress directives
inside the VirtualHost sections. The above config listens on foo.bar.com:80
only, as if the VirtualHost sections weren't there. This setup was working
fine before the upgrade.

There are no pertinent errors in the logs.

--
Adam David <adam@veda.is>